All students who participate in Art Club on Thursdays must be picked up no later than 4pm. This new time starts immediately with this weeks meeting on 3/19. Thank you for your cooperation.
Mandatory Spring Sports Parent Meetings - Monday March 9th
Boys/Girls Track And Field - 4:30 Cafeteria
Girls Softball - 5:00 Rm 205
Boys Soccer - 5:00 Cafeteria
All athletes must have one parent/guardian present at their respective meeting. Important time sensitive information will be discussed regarding schedules, spirit wear, fundraising, important dates, booster club opportunities and other sport specific items.
We wanted to let you know that the SSA Information has been posted:
On the WCPSS homepage under Reminders
On the district wide calendar
On the Wake County Parents' homepage
FLYER ATTACHED - Parent Meetings
All afternoon and evening activities are cancelled (including all practices and parent meetings) for THURSDAY, March 5 due to impending inclement weather.
The safety of our students, parents and staff remains our top priority. (WCPSS)
All athletic events for the month of March have been cancelled or rescheduled. Updated copy of the spring sports schedule.
It's been a whirlwind these last 2 weeks! Here are a few updates:
1) The Winter Dance and Silent Auction is rescheduled for Friday, March 6.
2) Report cards will be delayed for students on Track 1. They will be sent home with the students the week of March 30, when they return from track out.
3) The 8th grade parent registration meeting will now be held on Monday, March 2, 6:30 p.m. in the cafeteria. This date has been set to avoid conflict with high schools that have had to reschedule their Open House events because of the inclement weather. This is a very important meeting and is for parents/guardians only of 8th grade students. Students have received this information at school through Mr. Perrin and Mr. Lee.
4) The 8th grade parent organizational meeting for the dance will be at 5:30 p.m. on Monday March 2 in the media center.
5) All winter weather make up days can be viewed at WCPSS Website
6) Stay tuned in to the LRMS website and twitter for updates on LRMS Spring Sports tryouts. We will post them as decisions are made.
How to Order?
1) Go to www.yearbookordercenter.com to pay by credit card; use order #10436.
2) Call toll free to 1-866-287-3096 to pay by credit card; use order #10436.
Also, Go Online, Design and Purchase an 8th Grade Ad for you son or daughter at www.yearbookordercenter.com; use order #10436.
Deadline to order is March 1st! Quarter Page Full Color Ad: $40 Eighth Page Full Color Ad: $25